Articuno's Gift (Wings Of Destiny & Fate Giveaway) [closed]

Re: Articuno's Final Gift (Giveaway)

<t>Please explain what you like about Wings Of Destiny/Fate and if it has, how has it impacted you. Feel free to express anything else in regards to the guild on this thread.<br/>

<br/>

What I love about Wings of Destiny/Fate is the fact that everyday when I go on and login on discord, I feel each and everyone of our members is here for each other day by day and it makes me happy to know that when someone is going through a rough day we are here for each other no matter what. Pro and Wings of Destiny/Fate is honestly one of the best warm welcoming community/guild I could ever hoped to join for and the passion that every member seeks to share in this guild is what gives me strength to deal with myself in life daily. The love for Pokemon, the love for talking silly goofy stuff, the love for cherishing a good moment when people laugh and get together.<br/>

<br/>

I want to give a big thanks to Alliria for making this community alive and in harmony to this day, and the wonderful opportunities of getting to know each and everyone of our members, I know for fact if I wasn't here I don't think I would take life too well as I barely have had any friends and I've lost someone that was dear and close to me. I'm glad I got to meet you guys and be a part of ya'll, and hope the ride keeps going!<br/>

<br/>

Also I'd like to pick number 7~ it's my fav number</t>

1469413872-destinymember00_zpstb5ou3qy.png

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Articuno's Gift (Wings Of Destiny & Fate Giveaway)

<r><B><s></s>I joined the guild three weeks ago, but immediately I received a wonderful welcome. I found friendly people, available and experienced in the game. Every question has found a quick response. I felt immediately at ease with almost all the members and I immediately made friends with some of them. The events are frequent and magnificent. I hope that the guild can grow even more, and that in some way I can contribute to this growth. Thank you.<br/>

<br/>

I want to select the number<e></e></B> <GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s><B><s></s>13<e></e></B><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW></r>

<t>Wings of Destiny/Fate is an amazing guild with a lot of activity where you can just do whatever without much requirements. Everyone is nice with a touch of crazy, which can be seen daily in the discord channel. Also the guild holds regular events and that makes it never boring. <br/>

<br/>

The number I would like to pick is 45.</t>

J1YfuRb.png

<t>I joined yesterday and i already made so many friends they welcomed me with open hands and we all got along perfectly and everyone is active i get to talk to everyone and meet new people everyday this guild is like my family The Number i would like to pick is 42 My lucky number</t>

<r>Even though i've been in WoD for only two weeks i felt the feeling of friendship that the permeates every message... In other games I saw lots of guilds that were there only to score points and earn bonuses an extra prizes; Wings of Destiny isn't like these guilds, it' more a family than a Guild sometimes... Ok more often than sometimes...<br/>

Even if i didn't knew well our founder i'll surely miss her a lot, because she is a very kind, nice and polite person... And because i love articuno <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Don't worry Allira, we will continue to keep up the fantastic reputation of this Guilds! And when you will come back, because in Pro and in WoD there is no definitive goodbye, i hope you will find the same feeling i found when I join! <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

By the way, I'll choose number 35, because it is the first number that crossed my mind when writing... <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<t>I think i'm the newbie of the guild (i joined few days ago) but i know for sure that is a wonderful guild with very kind people, always ready to help everyone who needs help. I hope I can be of some help for the people in the guild. thanks a lot for all.<br/>

<br/>

P.s. i'd like to choose the number 21.</t>

1469413872-destinymember00_zpstb5ou3qy.pngwof_zpsbmtzfvts.png

<t>In WoDs I like the most my mommy, she's the best! She taught me how to be kind to foxes, cats and other creatures.<br/>

<br/>

I'd like to pick 20.</t>

===============================================================================================================

twitch.tv/manusan

instagram.com/manuniek

<t>I've honestly haven't felt either or with the guild, it's a great group of people with good staff and I love to hang out with you guys, but I haven't felt much positive or negative, we've all had ups and downs, but still, nice but nothing to special to me guild ^^; I'd like number 27.</t>

<r>Im in this guild for 3-4 weeks, so Im a "new" member. I like the high activity very much and this is the main reason why I want to stay in this guild. Everyone is very helpful, at the beginning I died at every Boss, now with some hints I rekt them (Not for real but finaly Im able to beat them XD). Im just a active player who want to have fun.^^<br/>

<br/>

Edit: Oh I forgot, I take number 1 <E>:Cool:</E></r>

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L