The Comm Guy

Hello PRO peeps. I'm 24, traveling the world as an Active Duty member of the USAF for the past 5 years. Currently in Germany, hopefully back in the USA as a Mr. next year. I've worked on everything from Comm Deploy Kits, Physical Security, Applications, Project Management, Clients, Routers/Switches, and Server Suites. Been a Pokemon Fan since RBY with Squirtle as my starter since.

My hobbies include; Scripting, programming, playing instruments, video games, neflix, anime, debating, going to the gym (Not the Pokemon kind), and being in a blanket burrito.

Not entirely sure what else to say, if you have any other questions just ask.

Irrational people rationalizing rational people as irrational people.

344829 Hello PRO peeps. I'm 24, traveling the world as an Active Duty member of the USAF for the past 5 years. Currently in Germany, hopefully back in the USA as a Mr. next year. I've worked on everything from Comm Deploy Kits, Physical Security, Applications, Project Management, Clients, Routers/Switches, and Server Suites. Been a Pokemon Fan since RBY with Squirtle as my starter since.

My hobbies include; Scripting, programming, playing instruments, video games, neflix, anime, debating, going to the gym (Not the Pokemon kind), and being in a blanket burrito.

Welcome to PRO Buumee, enjoy your stay ! :Smile:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

344829 Hello PRO peeps. I'm 24, traveling the world as an Active Duty member of the USAF for the past 5 years. Currently in Germany, hopefully back in the USA as a Mr. next year. I've worked on everything from Comm Deploy Kits, Physical Security, Applications, Project Management, Clients, Routers/Switches, and Server Suites. Been a Pokemon Fan since RBY with Squirtle as my starter since.

Hello Buumee,

sounds like an interesting life, welcome to PRO and enjoy your stay!

My question, where exactly are you in Germany?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello Buumee,

sounds like an interesting life, welcome to PRO and enjoy your stay!

My question, where exactly are you in Germany?

Thank you, I currently work on the Air Base in Ramstein.

Irrational people rationalizing rational people as irrational people.

Welcome to PRO, Buumee!

I hope you enjoy your game ^^

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.