Store Previews No Longer a Thing?

Eskro

So I've recently noticed with newer store mounts / cosmetics that there aren't previews. Please fix this...why would people buy something that they don't even know what looks like? That's just silly. :Frown:

Would appreciate it very much if it got fixed! :y: :thanks:

Edit:

(I apologize if this thread is in the wrong place, wasn't sure which topic to put it under.)

gGRM2QQ.png

344979 So I've recently noticed with newer store mounts / cosmetics that there aren't previews. Please fix this...why would people buy something that they don't even know what looks like? That's just silly. :Frown:

Would appreciate it very much if it got fixed! :y: :thanks:

Edit:

(I apologize if this thread is in the wrong place, wasn't sure which topic to put it under.)

Hello Eskro,

iirc the mounts never had a preview and about the "Cubone"-hat, well that's a mistake/bug and Shane already knows about it.

The newer added cosmetics always had a preview it's just the Cubone-hat this time.

Here is Luxray(Shiny)

ifunT24.gif

Here is Talonflame(Shiny)

C09GGsl.gif

Here is the Cubone-hat(credits to Fippsie)

86019a990ec145468dc6516cb8020815.gif

Have a nice day!

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.