Steam Key Giveaways Every Friday On My Channel! [Video]

Heiach

1. 1.

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUf83Sph1nE&index=1&list=PLySWle9ZKHFin6Ac9cLsexhEuViLX8MEQ[/bbvideo]

Greater Than Heiach!

Welcome to GTH, a series where prizes and steam keys are given out to those that can beat me in video games!

Do you think you can get a higher score, a faster time, deal more damage or kill more enemies than me? Then this series is for you!

I want you all to get involved!

The plan is to release an episode each week (probably on Fridays) showcasing my newest challenge to you all.

It depends on how many entrants there are but for now, the person who does the best (depending on what the exact challenge is) will be rewarded with the steam key for next weeks game! If this gets really popular I could do the top 3 etc..

One of the key things I want this series to achieve is community building and channel sharing, so to that end, I will be allowing video replies. I mean, that IS the whole point!

I want you to record yourself (and presumably beating me) doing the challenges set to you each episode.

I'll start off with free/cheap games so as many people as possible can join in, but I'll obviously move onto more expensive games as the series progresses, so the prizes are worth playing for! If in the case that the prize can't be the next game ('cos its free) then I may give other prizes/keys away instead!

I'll link to the winner(s) and obviously everyone will be posting their videos via the comment section, so people can check out those videos/channels too if they want as well!

Please do leave comments for games and challenges that you think would be great for the series!

good luck with that! :) just enjoy the time :Angel:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.