FINALLY BEAT KANTO (PLS READ PREHAX AND SHAMAC)

Vhsenpai

Dear fellow players,

[glow=yellow]I finally did it after asking many questions and hours of grinding I became the Champion (I know many of you also became champions but its for those who helped me) and I really could not have done it without all the people out there so I would like to list them from all the posts I have made:[/glow]

It is because of these people mostly that I got to where I am today and this is what makes a community. I apologize for getting all cheesy but I really think it is a moment worth mentioning for everyone else out there too who became ------->

THANK YOU. CHEERS :Smile:

Congratulations on reaching your first of many goals :D

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

345311 Dear fellow players,

I finally did it after asking many questions and hours of grinding I became the Champion (I know many of you also became champions but its for those who helped me) and I really could not have done it without all the people out there so I would like to list them from all the posts I have made:

< list of names here >

Glad you beat Kanto! Remember, before you hit up Johto, take all your items off your pokes, so they aren't locked away in pc and can be used in following regions! Also, MOOO! and have a great day!

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]