Controller and fell key mapping

Arroar

Hello,

Basic idea, Have keyboard control for all pressable buttons on the UI, E.G.

Have this -

Move = Arrow keys

Enter/confirm/select = z

back menu/"no" options/go back = x

Open bag = b

Trainer = t

Ect..

I also advise to allow custom control mapping at player end, for maximum player comfort while playing.

In addition to this I also advise mapping in controller support as I am the sort of gamer that does like to sit back and play my games and i'm sure others and agreeing with that.

So, what d'ya say chaps?

I agree with this, this was one of those features I wanted to have happen for a while, but felt wasn't of the utmost importance to suggest. Maybe we will see this eventually, it'd be great to have as an option.

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

it may very well happen that PRO have full keyboard control.

however if u have about 5 minutes and some know-how, u can make any controller work on PRO (i sometimes use an xbox 360 wired controller).

*cough* keyboard - gamepad mappers *cough*

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest UnknownUser11

I dont have a controller. so i cant code it because i have nothing to work with.

As for key mapping, im thinking about it.

however if u have about 5 minutes and some know-how, u can make any controller work on PRO (i sometimes use an xbox 360 wired controller).

What exactly do you need to use a controller to play? I own a PS3 and XBOX 360 controller .

RocketR.gif 218691_trainercard-AztecWarrior.png

What exactly do you need to use a controller to play? I own a PS3 and XBOX 360 controller .

Any program that maps keyboard/mouse input to gamepad button/sticks.

My personal favourite is Xpadder, but there are other good ones out there.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest UnknownUser11
I dont have a controller. so i cant code it because i have nothing to work with.

Well, You can pick one up for (insert local currency here) 10ish $/£/€.. anyway.. :xfocus: keyboard mapping is good for now. #Futureidea

lol what is money?..

Edit: Removed life story.. :) no one wants to hear it.

Its oki ill find a friend to lend me one

Dedication to PRO <3

Well, You can pick one up for (insert local currency here) 10ish $/£/€.. anyway.. :xfocus: keyboard mapping is good for now. #Futureidea

lol what is money?..

Edit: Removed life story.. :) no one wants to hear it.

Its oki ill find a friend to lend me one

Dedication to PRO <3

To be honest I know the feeling! Two jobs and money is still.. you know