I managed to beat dragonair

Katsigoal

1. 1.

[glow=red]Hey mister admin i think that i've done something that worths a reward for me![/glow]

I managed to beat dragonair in that "dream" just before vermilion city.

I'm not lying actually was really easy with my bulbasaur knowing sleep powder and leech seed.

Every time hyper beam was recharging i was senting dragonair to sleep kai leech seed did his job.

Anyway. The real matter is that the dialog after that win was as if i lost the battle.

I'm kidding about the reward, i just wanted to inform you about that "error" in your story.

347074 [glow=red]Hey mister admin i think that i've done something that worths a reward for me![/glow]

I managed to beat dragonair in that "dream" just before vermilion city.

I'm not lying actually was really easy with my bulbasaur knowing sleep powder and leech seed.

Every time hyper beam was recharging i was senting dragonair to sleep kai leech seed did his job.

Anyway. The real matter is that the dialog after that win was as if i lost the battle.

I'm kidding about the reward, i just wanted to inform you about that "error" in your story.

Hello Katsigoal. It seems like an interesting experience and I congratulate you on your success. No one can get a victory against Lance in the direction of the story, and if you have victory, we can call it a bug.

However, people who want to report bugs and errors need to use the proper section. Please pay attention to use the appropriate forum using the link below which I gave you. Have a nice game! :Grin:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=6

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]

:Ambivalent: i beat that dragonair too with poison powder and leech seed.

347078 congratulation, if you can to beat the pikachu of red, speak us about your history. that pikachu is powerful. he is after you defeat to erika in celadon city

like what Mushramboi said, Pikachu of red is the real nightmare

giphy.gif

[glow=red]Here's NicoChan :3[/glow]

Hey congrats to your win mate.

btw,

347077 No one can get a victory against Lance in the direction of the story, and if you have victory, we can call it a bug.

Actually i've also beaten his dragonair. It was due to a poison, and he was spamming hyperbeam there while i have full party pokes, which gives opportunity for a poison to suck its hp while recharging.

I'm pretty sure, beating lance's dragonair doesn't mean its a bug.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

347074 Anyway. The real matter is that the dialog after that win was as if i lost the battle.

Hello Katsigoal,

this is indeed a bug and shouldn't happen, do you have any screenshots of it?

This is also not the right sub, post it here next time -> NPC & Scripting Bugs and if you want it even more specific, post it here -> NPC Dialogue Errors [NOT NPC BUGS]

Have a nice day!

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello Katsigoal, I have passed this onto a Content Scripter to review. I would like to make you aware that this is not a bug, as it is expected for the Player to lose. This is nothing to be concerned about, however there is the possibility that the Scripting Team will add a winning Script to the NPC, for the occasion that a Player like yourself, would win the battle.

KQ2E7uj.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. All PMs will be trashed.

<i></i>