Android version mirror link offline

Senseif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lelouchPH

Yeah im also an android user and its too sad that i cant play for a weak..atleast they make the old version still working ....

Im very dissapointed with this PRO. Im playing in android version and have my membership..

After this patch pro91 i cant play since the download will avail until 31 oct.

I play PRO because only this game that support android version, when i enjoy it, the game is updated.

I will missing 7 days my membership since i cant play.

Maybe for dev, can think about it before updated!

While i was hesitant to respond to this thread because I do not have the answer, I don't want you to think we are ignoring you or that we don't read your post. The staff does hear you, with that being said the people who are charge of those choices have been extremely busy with offline things. I will admit it has been hard for staff to get a hold of them as well(prime example this weekend the server being off for 12hours)

48725 While i was hesitant to respond to this thread because I do not have the answer, I don't want you to think we are ignoring you or that we don't read your post. The staff does hear you, with that being said the people who are charge of those choices have been extremely busy with offline things. I will admit it has been hard for staff to get a hold of them as well(prime example this weekend the server being off for 12hours)
omg this site i hell to load. On my new phone but thank you for your response no one can complain about it now or at least i can understand that i hope all goes well with them i. Enjoy this game enough to wait a few more days for. The update. And response from them thank you again