Teleporttation Quest bug

Dieu1234567

1. 1.

349690 ID : Diamondd

Picture : xOpxmKi.png

More details please. Did you check the other PCs like the message says?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

350564 More details please. Did you check the other PCs like the message says?

Yes i did checks

Which pokemon center did you check? Give me the name of each.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Yeah, i check first Mauvile City , Verdanturf , Fortree , and Lilycove bug

Ok, what about Oldale City, Petalburg City, Rustboro City, Dewford Town, Slateport City, Lavaridge Town, Fallarbor City, Mossdeep City, Sootopolis City, Pacifidlog Town and Evergrande City?

Official discord chat.

Yeah, i check first Mauvile City , Verdanturf , Fortree , and Lilycove bug

Ok, what about Oldale City, Petalburg City, Rustboro City, Dewford Town, Slateport City, Lavaridge Town, Fallarbor City, Mossdeep City, Sootopolis City, Pacifidlog Town and Evergrande City?

yep

I checked all but bug

and Bug No Icon Gym 6

GEMYQ54.png

yep

I checked all but bug

and Bug No Icon Gym 6

GEMYQ54.png

Go check them again, because your game is not bugged.

You should create a different topic for the other bug. In any case, your game data says you never battled the 6th Gym Leader of Hoenn. There probably was a rollback when you battled her. Go battle her again.

Official discord chat.