Spawn bug

Thedeadknight07

It has been more than a week, every night (ingame) I have been trying to find a Hidden Ability- Regenarator Tangela, I haven't found a single one. It has become so frustrating, I have found so many tangelas but none of them were a Hidden Ability one, I need help in this matter, or Mods could try to look up for the problem, Is it only me or everyone.

350777 It has been more than a week, every night (ingame) I have been trying to find a Hidden Ability- Regenarator Tangela, I haven't found a single one. It has become so frustrating, I have found so many tangelas but none of them were a Hidden Ability one, I need help in this matter, or Mods could try to look up for the problem, Is it only me or everyone.

Hello thedeadknight07,

the chance to get a hiddenability tangela is 5% each encounter.

I was hunting h.a tangelas for myself for quite some time and NO the rates are not bugged. I honestly don't even believe that you hunted for than a week without a single h.a tangela.

My suggestion towards you is; buy/get a LVL60 Alakazam Relaxed Sync with roleplay.

The move roleplay will show you the ability first before you catch it.

___

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

350777 It has been more than a week, every night (ingame) I have been trying to find a Hidden Ability- Regenarator Tangela, I haven't found a single one. It has become so frustrating, I have found so many tangelas but none of them were a Hidden Ability one, I need help in this matter, or Mods could try to look up for the problem, Is it only me or everyone.

Hello thedeadknight07,

the chance to get a hiddenability tangela is 5% each encounter.

I was hunting h.a tangelas for myself for quite some time and NO the rates are not bugged. I honestly don't even believe that you hunted for than a week without a single h.a tangela.

My suggestion towards you is; buy/get a LVL60 Alakazam Relaxed Sync with roleplay.

The move roleplay will show you the ability first before you catch it.

___

Pre

I log up every day and try to find h.a tangela, for a week. I could not find even Regenarator, I know its hard and h.a are rarer than other abilities. I have been trying with a roleplay stantler and synch but no result at all.Thanks for your help :) and I got to correct you that Alakazam can't learn roleplay, if you are talking about evolving kadabra, then it is ok. :) If you could try to find one at Mt. Silver and tell me how much time did it take to find one h.a that would be great.

350785 I got to correct you that Alakazam can't learn roleplay, if you are talking about evolving kadabra, then it is ok. :)

a Kadabra would take too muchDMG from the Knockoff move (Tangela has it).

How many tangelas do you have?

___

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

350785 I got to correct you that Alakazam can't learn roleplay, if you are talking about evolving kadabra, then it is ok. :)

a Kadabra would take too muchDMG from the Knockoff move (Tangela has it).

How many tangelas do you have?

___

Pre

I actually haven't actually caught one because none of them were the regenerator one. Even the the chance is 5%, it would make it 1/20 tangela to have a regenerator ability which is also more than the amount I search in a day (ingame)

Hey thedeadknight! As PreHax said, the H.A (Hidden ability) encounter rate is quite low, so this isn't a issue within the game. You must be patient, as some of the hunting aspect relies on luck, and time. I hope you understand, and I wish you luck on finding your Hidden Ability Tangela! Have a nice day. :)

[glow=red]Locked as solved.[/glow]

KQ2E7uj.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. All PMs will be trashed.

<i></i>