My pokemon level 100 disappeared

Roro2015

Hello

I would like to make a report,I have not played with my roro2015 account for a few days.. When I logged on today I noticed something strange, in my team there was only one of my eevee's and there was none of my pokemon at level 100. That was when I checked my pc and for my surprise there were none of my pokemon that had in level 100, please I would like to ask for help to recover my pokemon, also since not all of the pokemon that dissapear has my ot, i hope that someone can help me with this problem.

I would like to clarify that I had about 5 or 6 boxes filled with level 100 pokemon

I will be waiting for a response or solution to my problem

Thank you

351241 Hello

I would like to make a report,I have not played with my roro2015 account for a few days.. When I logged on today I noticed something strange, in my team there was only one of my eevee's and there was none of my pokemon at level 100. That was when I checked my pc and for my surprise there were none of my pokemon that had in level 100, please I would like to ask for help to recover my pokemon, also since not all of the pokemon that dissapear has my ot, i hope that someone can help me with this problem.

I would like to clarify that I had about 5 or 6 boxes filled with level 100 pokemon

I will be waiting for a response or solution to my problem

Thank you

seems that someone got into your account and robbed your stuff

sorry

351241 -snip-

Hey there, Roro2015!

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Have you tried double checking that you are logging on the correct server? You should check the PRO account management dashboard to confirm which server you should log in. Also do you have any evidence, like screenshots of the Pokemon you are missing? Let me know how this how this works out for you, and feel free to reply if you need any additional assistance! :)

Until we meet again.