Joel NPC bugged

Freilica

Hi!

When I try to show a new Duskull to Joel, it appears the following message:

ded1e9b01a15dddf864292caf6c9a681.png

Thanks! :)

Edit: It seems when you relog, you can show one, but when you try to show another one, it appears the same problem. Anyway, each time I relog, I can show only one different.

This error is occurrent because your Pokemon's caught date, which needs to be cross-compared with the date you started the task to ascertain whether it's eligible for points or not, has yet to be registered in the database; because of that, the value is not yet in the notation needed in order for the string-manipulator's function to properly parse it and thus it's misformatted.

As you discoveredly know, relogging resolves this, as it will force-save it into the database; this also needs to be done every time a new Duskull is captured to expedite its saved caught data, as it takes the server a plodding rate of time to save it in the database. Unfortunately, there is no fix I can make on my end, as scripts themselves lack the capacity to force-save it, but I will add another explanatory clause to the script to advise the user to log out if it evaluates that the caught data has yet to be saved.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.