I can`t move

Misterlancelot

351780 n i log in at the game, i can't move, my character is static, i have no pokemons and no money, i can't talk at the chat and i can't do anything. What can be?

PD: Sorry for my english.

Thanks

MisterLancelot

Hello MisterLancelot,

can you provide a screenshot of your location as well as the server you are playing on (did you check if you are on the right server?)*

___

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

351787 How can i adjunt a image?

Hello Misterlancelot,

check out this guide made by Daeon "How to Add Images/Photos to Forum Posts." <- click here!

Did you check if you are on the right server?

___

Pre

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

351801 Blue server.[file:///C:/Users/Name Removed/Desktop/Screen.png][/img]

Hello MisterLancelot,

that's not how you post a screenshot, please check that guide again :p and since Reikou is here now, my help is not needed anymore. good luck!

___

Pre