Reduced the cost for Master Ball

Bong2015

353894 , 50c~300k. that mean 2c~12k so 1 MasterBalls = 10UltraBalls.

it not even tradable so dont count the money in, and 50 pvp coins mean u must won 50 games of pvp and not any worth for that, 50 coins for non special affect item except 100% catch in 1 time is useless and worthless :Nervous: :Nervous:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSnakeK
352025 or atleast make some special effect like 100% sync nature or can relearn previous move, est...

idunno bout all that. but reducing the price tp 5c seems fair enough. not like we have many legendaries we can even catch with em

354583 They are Masterballs for a reason, 100% catch rate. In the games you can only get one. I think keeping Masterballs expensive will keep its originality. Sorta.

354583 They are Masterballs for a reason, 100% catch rate. In the games you can only get one. I think keeping Masterballs expensive will keep its originality. Sorta.

Let's be real what are we really going to catch with it? Maybe the legendary Pokemon but besides that there is nothing else that people will use it for. Yes it should be a bit pricey but 50c is a bit too pricey imo I think 5c is fair

• 4 weeks later...