Teleportation bug hoenn

Greatlucky

353085 Hello,

Since the quest bugged months ago i can't enter the teleportation room anymore, i tried to finish the quest again but i can't do anything.

Please it's kind of annoying to not be able to use the teleportation.

awaiting your answer.

Great-Lucky

hi did u already try to go in new mauvile?

1607231446571.png.bdbc0c8ef0dde07e9995fab80f780c56.png

353085 Hello,

Since the quest bugged months ago i can't enter the teleportation room anymore, i tried to finish the quest again but i can't do anything.

Please it's kind of annoying to not be able to use the teleportation.

awaiting your answer.

Great-Lucky

I can't find anything that would prevent you from using the Transmat. Can you go up the security guard and post a screenshot of what he says to you when you try to use the Transmat?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

353311 i just retried and it's working, i don't know what you do but it's back :)

Thanks you.

I actually didn't do anything =x But anyway, locking the topic as resolved. If there still is a problem, create another with relevant screenshots :)

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.