Dig spot - No reset

Kaminokage

Hello,

Since around 1 month (i don't know exactly), one of my dig spot doesn't reset on route 14 :

967036Sanstitre1.png

I noticed this earlier, but i waited to see if it will reset, but it doesn't. On my other account, this dig spot resets correctly, so i don't know how to fix this.

Thank you in advance,

Kaminokage (Yellow Server)

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

Need to test a few things and make a script that will auto fix those. Added to to-do list. I'll try to have it done by end of upcoming weekend.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

357423 Thank you for your answer, i will wait so x)

Sorry, I haven't been able to work on it. I'll try to complete it asap :(

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

• 2 weeks later...
357423 Thank you for your answer, i will wait so x)

Sorry it took so long. Can you try taking to the NPC named 'Explorer' in Vermilion City's Pokemon Center? He will check for Kanto dig spots.

I also added one for Johto and the Sevii Islands in Olivine City's Pokemon Center. It appears to work after preliminary testing, but I don't know anyone who actually got the same issue as yours to be able to actually test it out, so let me know how it goes.

Official discord chat.

It's normal it tooks time to find :Smile:

I spoke to "Explorer" in Vermilion City PC and i went check on the dig spot :

710930Sanstitre3.png

The dig spot didn't reset, i did the others 2 days ago.

Maybe it works but i have to wait 4 days before reset :/

And the explorer say me :

416041Sanstitre4.png

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

362359-snip-

Ok, will have to try something else. Will you be around in 12 hours' time? And you play on which server? Yellow, got it

Official discord chat.