Block rebattle with npc.

Shay3100

I'd like to suggest that you make a botton that could block rebattling npc's. Even when im using subway to avoid as many as i can on road there are some npcs to battle and its wasting time to battle with those low level, please consider that.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50053make them have a special mark overhead if they can rebattle again, and the only way to rebattle them is talk to them

I'm a pokemon hunter / seller, so it's anoying if they keep jump out and rebattle with me -_-

I prefer this more. It is easier for the players especially those who grind money and exp at the same time.

50053make them have a special mark overhead if they can rebattle again, and the only way to rebattle them is talk to them

I'm a pokemon hunter / seller, so it's anoying if they keep jump out and rebattle with me -_-

I prefer this more. It is easier for the players especially those who grind money and exp at the same time.

Also +1 :kiss:

+1 from me too. I honestly don't care if it's via a button or a command or even the game's system itself preventing rebattle until the player talk to the NPC, as long as there's a way to prevent rebattles.

Rebattle being initiated by player instead of automatically by the system, has been suggested so many times, yet there's no indication that anything is being done about it......

I'm sure something as important as this should have been a top priority to be implemented as soon as possible, so would be nice if the devs can say something about this.

• 3 weeks later...