Cant find the remote

Darachan

354210 The guide says the remote should be here. https://imgur.com/a/dNLRS i even checked all the other boxes and nothing. i remember starting the quest long ago and never finished but now when i try to do it the guards send me to the powerplant to find watson but i cant pass the barrier tht requires the remote to open. :Frown:

Try fighting all the grunts you can find in New Mauville and then look for the switch.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

354955 I did i checked every box theres nothing.

Well double check again. You haven't battled a grunt.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like it's fixed. Thank you for letting us know you did not battle the grunt before.

Official discord chat.