Pokemon, only worse.

Aweful

356378 Okay okay okay, I will explain every point in order for you to understand it.

Breeding

Although some pokemon are only in MS areas, the MS medallion is available to buy from other players, with the 1 mill you could buy 3/4 medallions and have membership for months, farming for the pokemon you want, whilst collecting other pokemon you yourself could sell to people who don't want to put in the effort, which essentially you could use the money from that for more MS medallions, constant MS without you paying.

Just to enlighten you, You can't even get 1 medallion for 1m on Yellow Server. xD

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

356378 Okay okay okay, I will explain every point in order for you to understand it.

Breeding

Although some pokemon are only in MS areas, the MS medallion is available to buy from other players, with the 1 mill you could buy 3/4 medallions and have membership for months, farming for the pokemon you want, whilst collecting other pokemon you yourself could sell to people who don't want to put in the effort, which essentially you could use the money from that for more MS medallions, constant MS without you paying.

Just to enlighten you, You can't even get 1 medallion for 1m on Yellow Server. xD

tell that the guy who bought one 30day ms for 1mil just yesterday on yellow :y:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

tell that the guy who bought one 30day ms for 1mil just yesterday on yellow :y:

3-4 Medallions in 1m was possible before but even without breeding, server's economy isn't that good, Many botters just look for their profit and sometimes may sell an '15 day ms' for '1m'. There is a drop in the price of ms but There is a rise too and many people are still supporting inflation, I am not naming anyone but I do have seen a guy who was supporting inflation in front of a mod. If you take a look at trade section right now, you may find many people selling one ms for 1.5m.