PP IP Seller

Radaelly

I wanted to report the fact that an npc that sells PP UP in cerulean cave is with a bug. When you buy the PP UP first time, it happens all right, it takes the money and gives you 5 pp up's, but if you buy it again, it takes your money but it does not give you anything. Unfortunately I discovered this in the worst way, that I was buying several times and when I went to look at my bag, there were only 5 units of PP UP. Please fix this, I do not want the lost money back, I just want you to fix the bug.

:thanks:

357004 I wanted to report the fact that an npc that sells PP UP in cerulean cave is with a bug. When you buy the PP UP first time, it happens all right, it takes the money and gives you 5 pp up's, but if you buy it again, it takes your money but it does not give you anything. Unfortunately I discovered this in the worst way, that I was buying several times and when I went to look at my bag, there were only 5 units of PP UP. Please fix this, I do not want the lost money back, I just want you to fix the bug.

:thanks:

There is no bug. The NPC never gives you 5 PP Ups. It only sells 1 PP Up at a time for up to 5 PP Ups maximum every 24 hours.

Topic locked.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.