Will I miss the event if i go to Johto now?

Donbanme3

Both badges can be completed in a little more than a day. I have achieved the 8 badges of Kanto in 22 hours, then beat elite for by 26 hours, I also collected all 8 Johto badges within another 4 hours or so raising just a Gastly with a proper nature and IV's to beat everyone.

47825 I have just defeated Elite 4 and I don't know if i should go to Johto now. Will I miss the event?

This is really up to you and how much time you have to play the game.

My advice: Johto will be there forever. This event won't. I'd spend as much time in the event as possible to maximize your chances at finding some good, exclusive Pokemon.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

I unlocked johto recently as-well but i figure i'll just do event until it finish then move on to johto. Just a little break in-between/hunting/second journey before johto. Plus i figure johto will be there in the future and the longer i wait i might get Hoenn as-well when i finished johto. I say move slow and enjoy the game and story because once you finish it you'll just be waiting to for Hoenn to come out. :thanks:

"You can Jail a revolutionary, but you can't jail the revolution" Fred Hamption Jr

xiQhuDL.png