Can login the games,but cannot login this forum

Raidfarm

47831 Hey!

Server got crashed. We dont know when its back up. Drink Tea and wait a bit. Will be soon back up.

Greatz

:Frown: my question is cannot login this forum not games,this my brother account :Frown: :Frown:

Youre using the same Data's like Ingame? Heard from someone the same. Mayb ur Forum account isnt registerd because ur game acc's that old. I dont know since when Forum Accounts get also registerd.

• 3 weeks later...

my question is cannot login this forum not games,this my brother account

Youre using the same Data's like Ingame? Heard from someone the same. Mayb ur Forum account isnt registerd because ur game acc's that old. I dont know since when Forum Accounts get also registerd.

omg ~ hav someone same with me? then i want chat in forum,i maybe can take a new account for forum only,right? so sad

This happened to me too. My account was registered on 29 Sep. I still can use it to login official website and play the game, however this is no use when I try logging in the forum. I checked my username and password many times, both of them are completely correct. So that i have to make a new account to login the forum. As u see, my old account is Kinzie, this is zKinzie :Nervous:

Hope someone has responsibility can help us out. Thats really a bad experience.

• 7 months later...

In rare cases especially during the SQL outage the account might not be created on both ends. This is not something we can control.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.