Beehive (~Yellow Server~) Closed/Disbanded

Vespiqueen

Re: Beehive (~Yellow Server~)

<t>Hello, My name is Anatzum. I am a recovering guildless noobie.<br/>

After joining beehive, I have since rose from the ranks of pleb to uberness.<br/>

I fight crime on a daily basis in the form of purging computers of their viruses and always willing to help a fellow guild member in need of saving.<br/>

I welcome those who dare to achieve greatness by joining the ranks of the Beehive.</t>

Re: Beehive (~Yellow Server~) RECRUITMENT OPEN!!

<r><QUOTE author="Anatzum"><s>

</s><POST content="357829"><s></s>357829<e></e></POST> Hello, My name is Anatzum. I am a recovering guildless noobie.<br/>

After joining beehive, I have since rose from the ranks of pleb to uberness.<br/>

I fight crime on a daily basis in the form of purging computers of their viruses and always willing to help a fellow guild member in need of saving.<br/>

I welcome those who dare to achieve greatness by joining the ranks of the Beehive.<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Glad to have you Anatzum :3<br/>

<br/>

<QUOTE author="KahunaMuzz"><s>

</s><POST content="357832"><s></s>357832<e></e></POST> Hi guys, my name is KahunaMuzz and I'm part of the Guild too! :)<e>
</e></QUOTE><br/>

Hi Muzz, nice to see you on here.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Nurarihan"><s>

</s><POST content="357850"><s></s>357850<e></e></POST> wow nice name guild, i remember Nisekoi <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

btw good job bro <E>:y:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Hehe, i didn't name it after the gang in that anime, but i have seen Nisekoi though. Sorry <E>:Frown:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Ericson"><s>

</s><POST content="357904"><s></s>357904<e></e></POST> Hello! My name is Ericson and I am honored to say that I am also a member of this guild, Beehive. Thank you for having me! <E>:Shy:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE><br/>

Honored to have you here as well Ericson. I will see you in game.</r>