Sellin h.a jolly Shroomish

Yeah well it is too easy like that. You either specify the rules before hand or do not start a timed auction just to retire the pokemon after people wasted their time and passed on other potential trades (if i bid 1 milion for you, can not bid it on something else!).

Specify the rules, starting price, insta price or avoid using forums to sell pokemons at all. :Cry:

I wonder why this kind of behavior is still allowed and not regulated by 1 extra line in the trade rules...

Ok let me tell you kids something.Go back and read my words.PLAIN AND SIMPLE i just said that im taking offers for 1 day.I didnt say anything about auction and you are probably hallucinating when you talk about one.I was taking offers for 24 hours in case there was some real offer.But for 1,3ish million i wont give this baby to no one.Thanks.

^^

Do not comment on other peoples auctions. This sub-forum is for buying and selling only, not discussing.

As for this topic, his rules were ambiguous and this should have been done differently. The owner of this topic and I had a word about it.

Locking this topic

ˇˇ

Do not contact staff members for private support, use the proper forum section.