Phaedrus in the hizzouse!

Whaddap all!

I started playing a couple weeks ago and this game is freaking awesome! I just donated for my membership today because the devs are MORE than worthy of my $5.

Game is great so far, the devs seem to want to create the world that most poke-players would love to experience, truely awesome job!

My two cents(well... 3 I guess xD) in terms of what should be prioritized in this game:

#1. Allow us to change the order of our pokemons moves! - I'm OCD and need my moves to be from weakest to strongest on the list, status moves being last. It's #1 on my list because once you do it, it's done and you devs can forget about it unlike #2.

#2. Attack/Ability animations! - I feel that this is the #1 thing that takes away from this games immersion that 95+% of moves don't have proper animations. I'm sure this is an ongoing phase in development, but it should be prioritized.

#3. Legendaries!? - I got Arcticuno to 1HP with false swipes and put it to sleep on to be told that I can't use poke balls in this fight!? Not sure why this is the case, but it hurt my experience big time..

I feel that's relevant to the topic simply because it says something about me and how I play. I will copy and past that to a more appropriate topic after I post this.

Thank you to all the devs and players, I am very excited to continue my pokemon journey!

Phaedrus in the hizzouse!

47889 Articuno is pretty obvious wh you cant catch it. Imagine if articuno was available to catch like that then everyone will have one therefores it loses it value as a legendary

articuno isnt catchable for now, but as its overall base is below 600 group, there is a possibility that it will be avalible in future in some other way, maybe in costum reigon

EIsrSi5.png

47889 Articuno is pretty obvious wh you cant catch it. Imagine if articuno was available to catch like that then everyone will have one therefores it loses it value as a legendary

articuno isnt catchable for now, but as its overall base is below 600 group, there is a possibility that it will be avalible in future in some other way, maybe in costum reigon

I know it will be available but the requirements will have to be hard so that legendaries stay legendaries in terms of how hard to get them and how rare.

I know it will be available but the requirements will have to be hard so that legendaries stay legendaries in terms of how hard to get them and how rare.

it will prob be a long quest

EIsrSi5.png

Yes because i hear mew available for a while now but no one has it

Yes because i hear mew available for a while now but no one has it

no,its not avalible, 1 of its requirment cant be fulfiled yet -that's seen data of mewtwo, as cerulean cave isnt opened yet it cant be fulfiled

EIsrSi5.png