Healing Spells

Insurrection

Hello,

Does Heal Moves get soon a nerf? Its hard annoying to see in everygame a blissey and uve no Chance to do anything /No sleep no Poison no paralyze on other pkm in their Teams? so there is nonsense , if u like to change Status , are useless if everyone use this healing moves :Nervous:

Maybe the heal move should only be ussable on hiselves instead of others/

In my opinion it Needs a nerf

Go Blissey Players hate me <3

Thanks for ur Attention

Insurrection~

358314 Hello,

Does Heal Moves get soon a nerf? Its hard annoying to see in everygame a blissey and uve no Chance to do anything /No sleep no Poison no paralyze on other pkm in their Teams? so ist nonsense moves like changing Status , are useless if everyone use this healing moves :Nervous:

Thanks for ur Attention

Insurrection~

Machamp, Conkeldurr, Absol, Lucario, Azumarill, Blaziken, Medicham and everyone with a fighting type move can deal with Blissey

and no afaik they do not nerf anything at all

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

If u mean by nerf is "to ban". I don't think so, because of it those pokemons are used, and earned the title as "Stall" or tanks in some cases. If it were to be removed. They'll be history and soon the pvp meta will be too.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

358314 Hello,

Does Heal Moves get soon a nerf? Its hard annoying to see in everygame a blissey and uve no Chance to do anything /No sleep no Poison no paralyze on other pkm in their Teams? so there is nonsense , if u like to change Status , are useless if everyone use this healing moves :Nervous:

Maybe the heal move should only be ussable on hiselves instead of others/

Thanks for ur Attention

Insurrection~

get a bisharp