when is the server open, anyone knows?

Celestia

48030 I'm angry because there is 0 information about the server in the "Announcements" section. Staff should inform us about what happened with the server and which things are they trying to solve.

I just want information, information that actually doesn't exist in the official forum.

P.S.: This game is not P2W. If you think it is, you should search its definition.

I wasn't saying it was, but you DO pay to get boost-ups.

If you didn't know that, a 5$ MS gives you 2x Exp, 1.5x Gold, shiny&rares encounter rates, exclusive maps and pokemons, and so on.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[glow=grey]Hey, don't be sooooo upset :P If u're playing pokemmos u need to take into account server crashes. That's all. Enjoy your free time - read a book, go on a walk, etc. I need to wash the windows in my room, I think it's perfect time xD[/glow]

All hail the Helix!mr_paleo_small.gif

If you didn't know that, a 5$ MS gives you 2x Exp, 1.5x Gold, shiny&rares encounter rates, exclusive mapsand pokemons, and so on.

Here you go.

[glow=grey]And u can get it from other player for just 150-180k.[/glow]

All hail the Helix!mr_paleo_small.gif

While i personally do not mind if you all go on the Support/General Chat ->WebChat <- and ask about the server status. Other staff members have requested you don't(here's a hint if you go in there and there is above 50 people in the user count and a lot of chatter something is probably going on with the server).

I would like to remind you that these kind of post are not allowed

D4wJ7vR.png

As such this topic is locked