Celebi Release..

Atomiiiiic

358688 Hello, i don't think i trashed it but i can't find celebi in my pc :(

I have no screen of the poké or id.

I hope i can get it back ! Thank you

Hello Atomiiiiic, I am sorry for the inconvenience. can you check by searching again after restarting your client on the Celebi status?

Also, the details about pokemon recovery are listed in this thread.

Accidentally released the wrong pokemon

If you have accidentally released thee wrong pokemon there's a chance it could be recovered, though will not be regularly repeated for the same players, everyone makes mistakes but doing over and over again is carelessness.

-You will need to have brought it to staffs attention ASAP, the database of released pokemon is regularly cleared to free up space so the longer the time between release and your request, the less likely it will be possible

-The pokemon will need to be worth recovering, if it's easily replaceable such as a low level common pokemon with average IVs, it wont be recovered and you'll just need to catch a replacement

-You'll need to make a post in General Support including released in the title so it's not missed

-You will require the ID number of the pokemon, this is shown in the chat box when released or on the card which opens when you view your pokemons stats

-Make the post from the account the pokemon was released from

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

358882 I made the post as soon as i noticed. I dont remember the id and i don't have any screen :(

This is the account where i lost it, i hope you can recover it for me

I will be more careful now

Thanks

Locked.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.