I've Remastered The PRO Let's Play! Long Time Over Due I know! [Video Series]

Heiach

Click here to go straight to the entire playlist:

[bbvideo=560,315]

[/bbvideo]

Welcome to a much requested series. Although our unedited playthrough was very popular, it was needless to say, very, very long.

Now you can watch our adventure from the very beginning, with all of the less interesting bits and unnecessary battles skipped!

This series is a long time over due and as such some of the footage is from as far back as 2015! So some of the features in the game may have improved or changed since these videos were recorded. Also all of the old, unedited videos have been marked as such so you don't get them confused with this re-mastered series!

'Cos I know you guys like to binge-watch episodes, I'm putting out at least 4 today (available shortly after this post goes live) and as many as I can a day, over the next few weeks as well!

(Also comment below and/or like and comment on the videos on Youtube to let me know how much you like the series and I might end up doing ALL of the regions, up to Hoenn!)

nice ;D :Smile:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.