Super rod

Daisyvain

I am really confused about the super rod. I could've sworn that I saw an npc offer it to me for 75k in Kanto (can't quite remember where), but people keep telling me that it is available only in Johto. I am probably mistaken, but I REALLY have this kinda vague memory of the npc offering it to me in Kanto. Can someone please shed light on this situation for me? Thanks in advance. :Grin:

359718 I am really confused about the super rod. I could've sworn that I saw an npc offer it to me for 75k in Kanto (can't quite remember where), but people keep telling me that it is available only in Johto. I am probably mistaken, but I REALLY have this kinda vague memory of the npc offering it to me in Kanto. Can someone please shed light on this situation for me? Thanks in advance. :Grin:

the one rod on vermilion is called old rod.

and u can get the good rod on fuchsia.

and the last rod called super rod that u can buy on johto region on olivine city..u can only buy the super rod if u have the old rod and good rod.. hope its help u :Shy:

sorry for bad english

• Like 1
1607231446571.png.bdbc0c8ef0dde07e9995fab80f780c56.png

359718 I am really confused about the super rod. I could've sworn that I saw an npc offer it to me for 75k in Kanto (can't quite remember where), but people keep telling me that it is available only in Johto. I am probably mistaken, but I REALLY have this kinda vague memory of the npc offering it to me in Kanto. Can someone please shed light on this situation for me? Thanks in advance. :Grin:

the one rod on vermilion is called old rod.

and u can get the good rod on fuchsia.

and the last rod called super rod that u can buy on johto region on olivine city..u can only buy the super rod if u have the old rod and good rod.. hope its help u :Shy:

sorry for bad english

Alright, guess I was wrong. Thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...
359718 -snip

[glow=red]Moved to proper place[/glow]

Hello DaisyVain and I am sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced. As Allysa stated, the Super Rod is only obtainable in Olivine City, Johto. What I think that happened was that you found the NPC that sells a bike (on the building right of the Vermilion Pokecenter) and you interact with him.

As every information was giving regarding this situation (and thank you Allysa for helping) I am going to lock the thread for you. Best of luck and have a great weekend :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.