✗ Sprite Journey ✗

Okarin

Hi. :Grin:

Since I'm nearing the end of my first year at university and have more time on my hands I figured why not begin spriting and see where it leads. I'm a complete beginner at spriting though I am currently studying art outside of university so that should help me, I plan to update this post weekly to see my progress and hopefully get some feedback from veteran spriters(?) . Hopefully this is the right section to do so...

Creative critiscm is welcome to help me on my path and I'll be grateful for your input and knowledge.

I've started the journey with basic recolours! Pairing off random Pokemon and swapping most of the palette to see what happens. Please do offer suggestions and opinions and where I could improve or techniques you're willing to share!

iJhZ2b9.png k5YwbJT.png

vdrxG9Z.png WOfmkiY.png

14MqowJ.png RIex8GQ.png

I've also started designing outfits based on a PRO template I found here on the forums. Starting off with a theme...

The Wild West!

May be inspired by Westworld...

My first design is based on an old bartender, with his sleeve garters, trusty pocket watch and shined boots!

sqieQnJ.png

Will update with more designs throughout the week, working on an elegant dress styled around the era!

Thank you kindly for reading and have a great day. :y:

s_a_v_a_g_e_by_toxickhroeger-d68bjx0.png

|Artwork by Matt Dixon && ToxicKhroeger|

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...