Bag Lag ;(

Hello! I dont know if this is the proper place to report this.

Is there any way to get rid of bag lag? When im about to catch a pokemon and opens my bag, the game freezes and becomes not responding. Sometimes it returns to normal after a couple of minutes, but sometimes it does not until I get disconnected automatically. The worst thing that happened to me because of it was when I’m hunting gibles. I lost the gible and 15k because the game didn’t return to normal. And just today, I lost a bagon. I’ve been hunting for almost 7hours. This bagon is the first bagon that spawned after 7hours of hunting but I lost it because of bag lag. What I want to know is that, is there a way so I can get back that lost bagon again? Please... Thanks in advance. :Frown: i have a ss of it but i dont know how to attach it.

:PikaLurk: I a m f u l l o f e m p t i n e s s . . . :PikaLurk:

361292 Hello! I dont know if this is the proper place to report this.

Is there any way to get rid of bag lag? When im about to catch a pokemon and opens my bag, the game freezes and becomes not responding. Sometimes it returns to normal after a couple of minutes, but sometimes it does not until I get disconnected automatically. The worst thing that happened to me because of it was when I’m hunting gibles. I lost the gible and 15k because the game didn’t return to normal. And just today, I lost a bagon. I’ve been hunting for almost 7hours. This bagon is the first bagon that spawned after 7hours of hunting but I lost it because of bag lag. What I want to know is that, is there a way so I can get back that lost bagon again? Please... Thanks in advance. :Frown: i have a ss of it but i dont know how to attach it.

Hello maemae,

the easiest way to fix that is to click on the "Backpack"-Icon after 15 encounters, and repeat that over and over again.

This glitch is caused when there was a change in your bag items from the last time to the first time you open that during a battle. When you click the bag during the battle the client will have a small crash (most of the times gets solved just by waiting a few moments) as it is updating the bag information.

The longer the time between each opening of the bag the longer the crash will be, players usually experience it when running from a lot of common battles whilst hunting for a rare pokemon.

To prevent this issue open the bag every 5-10 minutes as it will maintain your your bag updated.

source: Bag Glitch

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Thanks. That's what i'm doing always. But i relogged before it happened that's why i think it wont occur that moment(cuz relogging solves it too based on my experience). But how about the pokemon i lost because of it? is there a way so i can get that back to me?

361302 Thanks. That's what i'm doing always. But i relogged before it happened that's why i think it wont occur that moment(cuz relogging solves it too based on my experience). But how about the pokemon i lost because of it? is there a way so i can get that back to me?

Sorry no, there is no way to get it back, sadly :Smile:

Including disconnections and rollbacks

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback?. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

source: Crash

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

361302 Thanks. That's what i'm doing always. But i relogged before it happened that's why i think it wont occur that moment(cuz relogging solves it too based on my experience). But how about the pokemon i lost because of it? is there a way so i can get that back to me?

its happen on me sometimes i only do is just wait and not touching anything :D

1607231446571.png.bdbc0c8ef0dde07e9995fab80f780c56.png

361311 its happen on me sometimes i only do is just wait and not touching anything :D

Waiting will help, but in frequent cases (just like what happen to me before), waiting didn't worked.