Greatest Guild On The Red Server

Yourmajesty

Hello!

I have been playing Pokemon mmos since 2012, I have great and infinite knowledge about gen 1-3 competitive play. BUT I have very little to none of later gens and that is very irritating, I have a great desire to learn more and further my experience with Pokemon.

If your guild has the players needed to more expand my Pokemon mmorpg knowledge and experience PLEASE post. I will go over the guilds listed here and make my decision later today

Thank you YourMajesty

You can apply for us :) We're blaze the first guild created on red server and the guild with max no. Of pvpers and shiny collectors :) 2 months consecutive rank 1 in pvp. We'd we glad if u come along with us. Link for applying is under my sig.

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

361313 Hello!

I have been playing Pokemon mmos since 2012, I have great and infinite knowledge about gen 1-3 competitive play. BUT I have very little to none of later gens and that is very irritating, I have a great desire to learn more and further my experience with Pokemon.

If your guild has the players needed to more expand my Pokemon mmorpg knowledge and experience PLEASE post. I will go over the guilds listed here and make my decision later today

Thank you YourMajesty

Give us a look if your all about PVP

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=61169