POKEMONS Updated stats

Adonar

Yo, I have a volbeat, which now should have 75 base / def., Not 55.

Same for Mantine, 85 in HP, instead of 65 in the game.

And my Flygon can not learn Dragon Dance.

Does anyone know if the new stats are going to be updated?

movesets for pokemon charmander to swampert have been updated to x&y, the other pokemon willl get their move pools updated, same with their stats. other than that maybe flygon learns DD at an earlier evolution stage or via daycare/tm/tutor.

shane will get around to developing and adding them, we all have to be patient

I don't see any reason they'd update them anytime soon. There is plenty more content that can be added (which generates more people playing which in turn generates more revenue) to be added before changing the stats of irrelevant pokemon to make them only 80% as irrelevant as they were before.

Move sets on the other hand, do get updated eventually. However they haven't released all the sixth gen movesets for every poke, so I don't think seventh gen is in the nearby future.

I guess what i'm saying is if you think this will happen soon. based on previous styles of updating, it will not. Don't spend time waiting for your Volbeat or Mantine.

362379 -snip

[glow=purple]Moved to proper place[/glow]

Hello AdonaR and sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced, as you can see here you will find the explanation why.

Pokemon cannot learn move which should learn by level up

Some moveset of pokemon hasn't been updated yet, please be patient until it can be added. Unfortunately we can't give you an ETA on when new things will be coded in or updated within the game. Please keep an eye on the Update Logs, as that's where you'll find news about features that have been recently coded into the game.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.