Life Orb bug ?!

M0atz

Hello

I want just to signal this thing, idk if it's a bug or not. In my last battle, my last pokemon killed the opponent last pokemon and then he died after this last hit. I have seen this message at end "U have win the battle". But i got a loose on my stats and lost points after the battle. id have screen or video to show u. This post is just to report this bug (if it's a bug) for the future of the game :Angel:

- Moved to proper place -

I'll pass this to the Developer so he can look into it. Thank you for your patience ^^

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

362795 Hello

I want just to signal this thing, idk if it's a bug or not. In my last battle, my last pokemon killed the opponent last pokemon and then he died after this last hit. I have seen this message at end "U have win the battle". But i got a loose on my stats and lost points after the battle. id have screen or video to show u. This post is just to report this bug (if it's a bug) for the future of the game :Angel:

Hello m0atz,

If both last pokemon faint at the same time, the user which used an self-damaging move(+moves with lifeorbs) will lose; such as Brave Bird or any move combined with Life Orb.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

362795 Hello

Hello m0atz,

If both last pokemon faint at the same time, the user which used an self-damaging move(+moves with lifeorbs) will lose; such as Brave Bird or any move combined with Life Orb.

previously I did face this same situation and I use brave bird, but I won, they change something on this?

6jlgzl.png

kyurem-black.gifkyurem-white.gif

362795 Hello

Hello m0atz,

previously I did face this same situation and I use brave bird, but I won, they change something on this?

I am not entirely sure but I won a game because of this glitch ( enemy dragonite died duo to lifeorb damage )

I have to actually test it myself in order to say more about it but all I know is that it is acting weird sometimes, not sure if it is indented like that or not

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

362948 kindly tell us when u have tested it :Grin:

I tested it ->

• the lucario faints first
  • the message says that I won the battle
  • in reality I lost (38 to 39 losses)

https://gfycat.com/NarrowMarriedAlbino