Unobtainable Legendaries in Ladder..

Diogoyeti

365090 Not everyones legendaries are sync fails/bad IV either yet those ones are still allowed

It's not possible to build a team which can deal with every available pokemon regardless, plus using any of the reward pokemon doesn't guarantee them wins, they still lose just like everybody else

Everyone hates the fact some have unique pokemon, but wouldn't hesitate to use it themselves if it was theirs, they were earned and as long as their base stats are low enough they're allowed

2 out of 3 of my obtainable legendaries r fail synchs and trash ivs, when will i be able to get usable ones?

I can't build around every poke, but i certainly wont be building around the poke that arent obtainable, when u play ladder do u build around suicune?

I have pretty much all the unique pokemon that can be obtained, yet theyre also not viable in pvp.

U can lock this, i've understood nothing will be done regwarding this situation. Guess all the ladder players will have to w8 till there have been tourney prizes for everyone. :)

Would like to suggest tho u guys make at least the obtainable legendaries reobtaible/at least guarantee synchs working for future ladder players.

Thank you for ur time.

GG HF everyone else. :kiss:

2m36ans.png

365090 Not everyones legendaries are sync fails/bad IV either yet those ones are still allowed

It's not possible to build a team which can deal with every available pokemon regardless, plus using any of the reward pokemon doesn't guarantee them wins, they still lose just like everybody else

Everyone hates the fact some have unique pokemon, but wouldn't hesitate to use it themselves if it was theirs, they were earned and as long as their base stats are low enough they're allowed

2 out of 3 of my obtainable legendaries r fail synchs and trash ivs, when will i be able to get usable ones?

I can't build around every poke, but i certainly wont be building around the poke that arent obtainable, when u play ladder do u build around suicune?

I have pretty much all the unique pokemon that can be obtained, yet theyre also not viable in pvp.

U can lock this, i've understood nothing will be done regwarding this situation. Guess all the ladder players will have to w8 till there have been tourney prizes for everyone. :)

Would like to suggest tho u guys make at least the obtainable legendaries reobtaible/at least guarantee synchs working for future ladder players.

Thank you for ur time.

GG HF everyone else. :kiss:

why is there a need for this tbh if all ur legendary pokes are all failed syncs what makes you think the next one will be different :confused: just train hard and the next tournament you hopefully will win

if you do not face me of course huehue

<i></i>

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

well, I did not participate of a very difficult and long tournament just to use the suicune in my box or behind me.

I remember you, you were the first guy that i've seen that lose a fight of tangrowth vs suicune without buffs, well, and there are many ways to break a suicune: breloom, slowbro, magnezone, venussaur, leech seed and tangrowth if used in the correct way.

365161 I think staff should lock this :3

not sure why Reikou didn't lock it after his response, anyway he said everything already; so no need for further discussion imo

they earned the pokemon and as long as they are not having a higher basepower than 600 it is fine since mew, celebi and jirachi have these stats

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

365142 well, I did not participate of a very difficult and long tournament just to use the suicune in my box or behind me.

I remember you, you were the first guy that i've seen that lose a fight of tangrowth vs suicune without buffs, well, and there are many ways to break a suicune: breloom, slowbro, magnezone, venussaur, leech seed and tangrowth if used in the correct way.

pls enlighten me on the correct way, the only reason i made this post to begin with was bc i had leech on and giga drain, ur making no sense. Just has it makes no sense that type of pokemon being allowed in ladder.

2m36ans.png

365161 I think staff should lock this :3

not sure why Reikou didn't lock it after his response, anyway he said everything already; so no need for further discussion imo

they earned the pokemon and as long as they are not having a higher basepower than 600 it is fine since mew, celebi and jirachi have these stats

pls show me ur all 30+ mew celebi and jirachi.

2m36ans.png

365121 I have pretty much all the unique pokemon that can be obtained

I meant unique as in, there's one of each per server as they're rewards for achievements and/or effort, I didn't mean the 3 normally catchable legendaries

365121 U can lock this

will do

I didn't lock it before in case of any thought out replies, especially since everyone gets upset when we lock them and they still have something to say, but point proven, if they don't get locked everyone just starts bickering