Safari Entrance Pass

Precise

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guy's certainly don't understand where Shamac is coming from, there is no need for such a feature if the price doesn't increase at all.

The 10% increasement sounds like a good thing because it will ensure that the Safari Zone stays one of the few money sinks we have left in PRO.

Making it cheaper or for free would be just stupid and just a little hint for you guys who think that botting becomes easier with that feature; it's a clear NO -> limited area -> easy to check for GM's if someone is botting or not -> would certainly not be attractive for bots in general.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

366198Making it cheaper or for free would be just stupid

If i have choose between 5k for 20min or 40k for 2h, my choose is quick : 5k for 20min.

2h of safari is actually 30k, so for the fact i stay on Safari, it costs me 10k more :Bored:

Maybe i lose some time between 2 Safari session, but how long is that time i lost? Maybe 3min between 2 sessions? (if i am slow) So for 2 hours: 3*6 => 18min lost for 10k.

It seems to be a lot 10k for 18min, add the fact i can have disconnect during this time. The choose should be quick for me.

I understand your point about limited area for bots make it harder to be use. But for a weekly pass or daily pass, bots have just to disconnect and come back later when the GM is gone :boot:

Edit: I admit your point about "2 hours should cost 33k", it makes my "time lost" between 2 sessions at 3k for 2 hours, it seems correct. If i am not disconnect x) actually, i don't see a lot of crashs servers, but few months ago it happened a lot :confused:

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

366198Making it cheaper or for free would be just stupid

If i have choose between 5k for 20min or 40k for 2h, my choose is quick : 5k for 20min.

2h of safari is actually 30k, so for the fact i stay on Safari, it costs me 10k more :Bored:

Maybe i lose some time between 2 Safari session, but how long is that time i lost? Maybe 3min between 2 sessions? (if i am slow) So for 2 hours: 3*6 => 18min lost for 10k.

It seems to be a lot 10k for 18min, add the fact i can have disconnect during this time. The choose should be quick for me.

I understand your point about limited area for bots make it harder to be use. But for a weekly pass or daily pass, bots have just to disconnect and come back later when the GM is gone :boot:

The whole point of this pass is to avoid the overall costs to rebuy the entrance fee and walk back everytime; the price Shamac mentioned was just an example; means that's nothing is set yet or if this suggestion even makes it into the game.

It has to cost more just because it would be pointless otherwise; the money sink has to be bigger if we can an advantage from this (the smoother hunt experience), it shouldn't be that hard to script the Safari NPC to let you in for a specific time if you have that specific pass (works for the Transit Pass pretty much).

I stand with my first suggestion of 10% on top of the fee for each 20min run

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

366016 I like this suggestion to be honest as a fellow Safari hunter, but we need to see that Safari Zones are used also as a Money sink, so a ticket would have to properly be a money sink and a help at the same time. So lets discuss pricing/time, I was considering something like 40k for 2h? What do you think?

Disclaimer: This discussion happens prior to me putting it forward to the rest of the team and does not mean that it will be implemented for sure.

Sounds good :Cool: