User Already Logged in Help

Denverviper

1. 1.

[glow=red]Hey GM's Im trying to login for about 3 hours now but my client saying that i was already logged in but Im not. I tried to close the client many times and still same response from the server. I even reboot my pc but the error still doing his job. Help me through this guys. Thanks in advance.

[/glow]

User already logged in

<t>Been 4 and half hours now.. user logged in already >.<<br/>

<br/>

Tried running task manager and ending processes, restarting pc but nothin happened :(<br/>

<br/>

HALP ME!</t>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

Re: User already logged in

<r><COLOR color="#800000"><s></s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s><SIZE size="150"><s></s>Hey Guys! I figured it out. You have nothing to do with it. You just need to get a popcorn seatback and wait until the server has rebooted. Vioula your account will be kicked to the server and finally running again!<e></e></SIZE><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></COLOR></r>

Re: User already logged in

<r><QUOTE author="Denverviper"><s>

</s><POST content="48891"><s></s>48891<e></e></POST> <COLOR color="#800000"><s></s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s><SIZE size="150"><s></s>Hey Guys! I figured it out. You have nothing to do with it. You just need to get a popcorn seatback and wait until the server has rebooted. Vioula your account will be kicked to the server and finally running again!<e></e></SIZE><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></COLOR><e>
</e></QUOTE>

That sucks -_-<br/>

Over 18 hours for me now</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>