Question On Nikola

Bbyung

366526 Is Nikola boss unlimited reset? Does it mean i can keep using Nikola to reroll legendaries? As long as I don't have the catch data of the legendary ofc.

Pretty much yeah, as said the cooldown is 21 days ( 3 weeks because people used to abuse the lower timer to get a better legendary quicker )

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

366526 Is Nikola boss unlimited reset? Does it mean i can keep using Nikola to reroll legendaries? As long as I don't have the catch data of the legendary ofc.

- Moved to proper place -

Hi BBYung,

The Nikola boss has a 21 day cooldown. You can only battle the boss if you failed to catch a legendary Pokemon. Once you caught the Pokemon, you cannot use the boss to reroll your legendary. I advise that you don't release your legendary Pokemon to try reroll a better one as you will lose your legendary. Hopefully this clears up your question.

- Locked -

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.