Page problem. :/

Dankyoshiii

1. 1.

366912 -snip-

I assume you're using chrome, it's really common and appears to be something to do with pixel count, the higher your resolution the more gets cut off, resizing the window or zooming out makes it appear but there's currently no permanent fix

367130 Still got the same problem. :(

I have the same issue and I've tried looking into the issue myself but it's not my strong point and even if I had managed to find a solution I'd have to wait for someone with the ability to edit it to do it, it is something that's trying to be sorted out just not something that many staff can do anything about unfortunately, until then we're stuck with the issue on chrome

371020 Ok then, I should change to Mozilla lol

Not an ideal fix but for now I've found a chrome extension that solves it and I haven't found any issues using it so far

It's called "Stylish" in the chrome store,if you decide to use it

Once installed you'll need to create new style

in the code box put - html { opacity:1 !important; }

in the url box put - pokemonrevolution.net

c169c1c7f9.png

It can always be turned on and off from the extension on the bar, though I've had no downside to it so far

371020 -snip-

371034 -snip-

pKdqiOI.png

html { opacity:1 !important; }

Y8QCvj9.png

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.