• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: User already logged in

<r><B><s></s>Same here!<br/>

Character creation didn't work, so I closed the application.<br/>

When I started it again and tried to log in, this message showed up like you guys mentinoned above.<br/>

Please help. I would really like to play this game.<e></e></B> <E>:Frown:</E><br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s><U><s></s>EDIT:<e></e></U> Finally I could log in, but there is a big error:<br/>

When you are about to customize your starting character and you hit any gender button on the top right corner, every value (like eyes etc.) set to 0 and you can't change them! You should login again, but your character will be stuck and you get the "User already logged in" message..<br/>

Any idea?<e></e></B></r>

Worse than what i thought. So if it has been longer than 10mins (of the server being online) and your having this issue

You are as other staff has called "data locked" "deadlocked"

You will have to wait till the server reboots(crashes etc)

I have personally tried myself to help a user having a similar issue

I tried kick, ban then kick(unbanned followed),kick permantant ban, kick(unbanned followed) and some other commands i cant say/list

None of it helped what so ever, the user was still glitched. After a server reboot you SHOULD be able to log back in

I'm sorry to inform everyone of this bad news, but i figure it's better than no news what so ever.

49311 Worse than what i thought. So if it has been longer than 10mins (of the server being online) and your having this issue

You are as other staff has called "data locked" "deadlocked"

You will have to wait till the server reboots(crashes etc)

I have personally tried myself to help a user having a similar issue

I tried kick, ban then kick(unbanned followed),kick permantant ban, kick(unbanned followed) and some other commands i cant say/list

None of it helped what so ever, the user was still glitched. After a server reboot you SHOULD be able to log back in

I'm sorry to inform everyone of this bad news, but i figure it's better than no news what so ever.

Do you know if the servers will reboot before the event ends cause i sorta want to get to do it haha xD