Revival Herb Visual Bug

AriGG

367966 Hi, When you use a Revival Herb in a fainted pokemon, In the chat it appears as if it had revived it with 50% his life.

Proof:

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrLvjX64rUo[/bbvideo]

Hey Arielgg, much appreciated for the report, I will forward it so we can try to get fixed in the next update :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

367966 Hi, When you use a Revival Herb in a fainted pokemon, In the chat it appears as if it had revived it with 50% his life.

Proof:

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrLvjX64rUo[/bbvideo]

Hey Arielgg, much appreciated for the report, I will forward it so we can try to get fixed in the next update :)

Okay, Ty Shamac :Smile:

ezgif-6-fde42bc79ce2.gif.1834900c4cb925539e9d9ee25d790458.gif

AriGG Shop

"The ones you looked down on and stepped on and toyed with are going to defeat you today!!"

367969Okay, Ty Shamac :Smile:

As there is nothing to be done until waiting for the new update I am going to lock this thread. Once again, thank you for reporting the bug and I wish you a great week :)

[glow=purple]Locked[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.