Refund

Jafetthedude

I have got a ban and red server and I purchased 500 coins prior. I would like my account back or a refund of my coins . I tried a ban appeal and no answer also, tried contacting the refund email and no answer. Hopefully I hear back from someone here . :thanks:

7Y8edVC.jpg

368159 I have got a ban and red server and I purchased 500 coins prior. I would like my account back or a refund of my coins . I tried a ban appeal and no answer also, tried contacting the refund email and no answer. Hopefully I hear back from someone here . :thanks:

Hello Jafetthedude,

this is sadly not the place to talk about bans, just bump (bring up my post) every 24hours in your appeal and wait for an answer, you can check your ban reason and duration here -> Dashboard.

There is also no option to refund any coins regardless if you are banned or not.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

368159 -snip-

As pointed out, you can bump an appeal once every 24 hours is there's no reply, making multiple posts will only bury your original appeal and make any time waited for a reply appear shorter

Donations and membership do not grant any special privileges beyond the coins/membership perks, any rule breaking are the players responsibility and are dealt with in the same manner