Shiny pokes and normal

Kevincalimbo

Hello, i just wanna ask since this makes me curious about these two type of pokes.

What are the different between shiny pokes and normal? I mean if the two pokes has the same stats but the other one is shiny, does that mean shiny is stronger than normal even they have the fair stats?

Thank you!

368841 Hello, i just wanna ask since this makes me curious about these two type of pokes.

What are the different between shiny pokes and normal? I mean if the two pokes has the same stats but the other one is shiny, does that mean shiny is stronger than normal even they have the fair stats?

Thank you!

Shiny is just for cosmetic purposes means they are not stronger but most likely more valuable; the color changes, you have a golden S in front of the name, it has a sparkling effect if it follows you and the name in game is purple

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

The spawn rate of a shiny pokemon feels like 0,01%. i could be wrong :D

Might be lesser because its rate is 1/8129 iirc

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

Might be lesser because its rate is 1/8129 iirc

1/8192 (0.01220703125%) but some boss rewards have a shiny chance of 1/1000 & 1/2000 as well as 1/4096

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.