Bug in the evolution of Swadloon

Kevinho

Hello good night I would like to report a bug in the evolution of Swadloon to Leavanny, I have the maximum amista possible with this and I have already climbed to level 98, I want to know if this bug that evolution or only I present that problem, with nothing more to add I will wait for your help.

-snip-

Hey there Kevinho!

I am sorry to hear about this inconvenience. Does your Swadloon have a happiness of 255 (max happiness)? Also have you tried fighting a wild battle and winning with max happiness?

The happiness evolves work a bit differently in PRO, so it doesn't evolve upon a level and instead it evolves after winning a wild battle with max happiness. :)

Until we meet again.

369420 <font><font>
- cortar - [/ quote] </font></font>

<font><font>Hola Kevinho! </font></font>

<font><font>Lo siento oír hablar de este inconveniente. </font><font>¿Su Swadloon tiene una felicidad de 255 (la felicidad max)? </font><font>También has luchando una batalla salvaje y ganar con la felicidad máximo? </font></font>

<font><font>La felicidad evoluciona trabajar un poco diferente en el PRO, por lo que no se desarrolla en un nivel y en su lugar se desarrolla después de ganar una batalla salvaje con la felicidad máx. </font><font>:)</font></font>

Very well, thank you very much for telling me that detail.

Sorry for the inconvenience.