areas for repel trick?

Tzrekjad

This actually makes me want to go hunting more and try to figure new areas as well.

Also adding Goomy to this. It spawns at level 10 only I believe and the rest are 40ish.

Goomy spawns indeed at level10 but this is not how the trick works, the Sync+Repel trick tries to avoid lower level pokemon not higher level pokemon; meaning that Goomy needed to be spawn at level50 and everything else under that level50

this trick currently applies) only for Eevee (level25, Kanto Safari Area 3) and Ralts (level5, Route 102) ~ (other as well but we have to find them first

• Eevee (level25, Kanto Safari Area 3)
  • Ralts (level5, Route 102)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

This actually makes me want to go hunting more and try to figure new areas as well.

Also adding Goomy to this. It spawns at level 10 only I believe and the rest are 40ish.

Goomy spawns indeed at level10 but this is not how the trick works, the Sync+Repel trick tries to avoid lower level pokemon not higher level pokemon; meaning that Goomy needed to be spawn at level50 and everything else under that level50

this trick currently applies) only for Eevee (level25, Kanto Safari Area 3) and Ralts (level5, Route 102) ~ (other as well but we have to find them first

Ack, you are right I got it backwards. Will edit that out xD

Brad.gif

Ack, you are right I got it backwards. Will edit that out xD

no worries, already found two more

Eevee (level25, Kanto Safari Area 3)

Ralts (level5, Route 102)

Starly (level10, Route 32)

Snorlax(level20, Route 11)

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I think it might be good to make it a guide for most players and share all the tricks.

here you go

Spawn Repel Trick ~ All known pokemon