Lose my Kadabra lvl 58 in a trade

Rubiera

I were in Saffron City Poke Center when i start a trade and accepted the server fall down and then y start session again in the same server and the Kadabra lvl 58 wasnt in my team and pc.

Pls I need help.

I lose it, or somebody can find him?

Pls give me a solution thx.

370442 I were in Saffron City Poke Center when i start a trade and accepted the server fall down and then y start session again in the same server and the Kadabra lvl 58 wasnt in my team and pc.

Pls I need help.

Rubiera,

did you complete the trade? Did you just catch your Kadabra (Cerulean Cave for example)?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

370442 I were in Saffron City Poke Center when i start a trade and accepted the server fall down and then y start session again in the same server and the Kadabra lvl 58 wasnt in my team and pc.

Pls I need help.

Rubiera,

did you complete the trade? Did you just catch your Kadabra (Cerulean Cave for example)?

No I won that Kadabra trading with a person the Kadabra lvl 58 and I give to him a Snorlax.

thats all right, but the problem come when i try to trade my Kadabra to evolve to Alakazam, so i trade and accept the trade with another player in the poke center of Saffron City, but the issue was that i trade the kadabra and the other player didnt offer nothing but we accept the trade, and just in that moment the game send me out and i start in the login screen so i log in and look that my kadabra wasnt on my team and not in my pc and the other player didnt have it too.

Pls I need help.

Rubiera,

No I won that Kadabra trading with a person the Kadabra lvl 58 and I give to him a Snorlax.

thats all right, but the problem come when i try to trade my Kadabra to evolve to Alakazam, so i trade and accept the trade with another player in the poke center of Saffron City, but the issue was that i trade the kadabra and the other player didnt offer nothing but we accept the trade, and just in that moment the game send me out and i start in the login screen so i log in and look that my kadabra wasnt on my team and not in my pc and the other player didnt have it too.

Did you finish the trade completely; I mean did you give him the Kadabra (that guy most likely has it then)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Rubiera,

Did you finish the trade completely; I mean did you give him the Kadabra (that guy most likely has it then)

I dont know if i finish because the game crash in the moment that we accept the trade.

In this game can be trade a Pokemon like for example Kadabra for nothing? (no pokemon and no money).

In this game can be trade a Pokemon like for example Kadabra for nothing? (no pokemon and no money).

The trade will not be done if both side didnt click on accept, and yes, you can trade a pokemon for nothing(giving it free) in this game.

giphy.gif

[glow=red]Here's NicoChan :3[/glow]

The trade will not be done if both side didnt click on accept, and yes, you can trade a pokemon for nothing(giving it free) in this game.

So i dont know if the trade finished i think yes, but i dont have my Kadabra lvl 58 could you give it back to me?