Guild Officer Bug

Chaoticbank

For some reason, officers in our guild cannot invite/kick people, only leader can do so

Screenshot_4422.png

I searched on forum and found some other guilds had the same problem, they were told the bug was fixed last patch. However we still cant invite even after we re-create the guild.

Our guild is chimera on red

Screenshot_4423.png

371033 For some reason, officers in our guild cannot invite/kick people, only leader can do so

Screenshot_4422.png

I searched on forum and found some other guilds had the same problem, and they were told the bug was fixed last patch. However we still cant invite even after we re-create the guild.

Screenshot_4423.png

Hello Sup3r,

try these steps (worked for our guild)

Jb7d6aj.png

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

371033 For some reason, officers in our guild cannot invite/kick people, only leader can do so

Screenshot_4422.png

I searched on forum and found some other guilds had the same problem, and they were told the bug was fixed last patch. However we still cant invite even after we re-create the guild.

Screenshot_4423.png

Hello Sup3r,

try these steps (worked for our guild)

Jb7d6aj.png

tested and didnt work

i believe this is a solution for another bug

but thanks for helping

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...