New PRO mobile forum

Yourmajesty

yea cool PRO Forum now! only one things i want to say, i hope i can change the Background , so light the background color of the PRO Forum, i want Dark color Background :Shy:

I mean I miss some key features that I used, for example to mark every post as read

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

We're glad that you like it! If you find any issues, be sure report them in the Forum Bugs section. Have a great day ^^

I mean I miss some key features that I used, for example to mark every post as read

Scroll to the footer of the main page :p

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

We're glad that you like it! If you find any issues, be sure report them in the Forum Bugs section. Have a great day ^^

Scroll to the footer of the main page :p

The mobile version is pretty handy but for example for the desktop version; all formatting things before opening the Full Editor are missing (was pretty useful before).

:thanks: :Angel: :Smile:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.