Gastly/Haunter rating

Catus

Hi there guys,

I'm new to pvp and i'm wondering about those pkmns i've caught. They are all Timid, so nature should be right... But i didn't catch any epic pkmn T.T

Is any of those worth something in a pvp battle? i'm wondering on the gastly 30/27 (speed/spAtk)

Thanks in advance..!!

Gengar needs 31 IV's in speed to be worth something, 31ivs ensure that it will outspeed other gengars or at least give you a fair shot 50-50 :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Gengar needs 31 IV's in speed to be worth something, 31ivs ensure that it will outspeed other gengars or at least give you a fair shot 50-50 :)

well... is 30 too much far from 31?? Is competitive battling THAT competitive?

well... is 30 too much far from 31?? Is competitive battling THAT competitive?

in regards of speed IV's yes; Weavile/Gengar and such pokemon are really depending on their Speed IV's to win mirror battles

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.